Group Policies & Categories
- One group leader must handle all order adjustments, payments, and lift ticket pickup.
- All groups must submit a group submission form at least two or more weeks in advance of their arrival date. If approved, all information requested regarding participants and the group should be finalized no less than five days prior to arrival.
- Payment in full is due at the time of your group's arrival unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Group outings are not valid during our busiest peak days. These include:
- Holiday Vacation Week
- MLK Weekend
- Presidents Weekend
Social groups are simply those group of friends, families or ski clubs looking to get out and enjoy the slopes. These groups have no parameters other than our blackout periods and we welcome them during every part of the season!
20 or more people required: to qualify, at least 20 people need to purchase lift tickets valid on one or multiple of the same ski days (20 one-day, 20 two-day tickets, etc.) in advance.
COST: Prices vary.
- Based on dates, ages, and tax exempt status
- Please submit group form below for more details from our group management team.
Granite Peak hopes to work with your school to provide the experience of skiing and snowboarding to your students. In the price of a ticket per-person includes: a lift ticket, rentals, and a group lesson upon first visit.
You can choose from a one-time daytime field trip visit, or an after-school program perfect for Ski Clubs. Home school outings are also welcome!