Level up weekly with an instructor and like-minded people!
These camps are for anyone ages 18 & up who wants to advance their skills, and have fun with a group of people who experience the same love of carving up the slopes.
MINI + LITTLE LEGENDS
All About Fun & Learning. The children's ski and snowboard lesson camps are consecutive, and build off each week. Kids will start in groups based on age and ability, and will progress through stages as they can show progression and mastery of skills to move on.
RAIL RIDERS + PEAK EXPLORERS
Explorers (around the mountain) & Rail Riders (freestyle terrain) are the perfect next step from programs like Little Legends and Children's Single Day Programs on the weekends. Groups are limited in size and always focus on fun and fundamentals in skiing and snowboarding. These programs are not for "never-evers" and students should be capable of intermediate terrain. Each lesson will start at the Snow School Yurt (located directly below Blitzen Lift).
When registering, find the starting date of the program you want to register for.
Alpine Learning Center Policies
Purchase of lessons indicates that you have read and agree to all Alpine Learning Center policies, including Cancellation Policies (see below).
- Full payment is required in advance to secure booking.
- Purchase of lessons does not include a lift ticket or rental equipment.
- If in the event that a child is no longer a willing participant in their lesson, we will contact the parent/guardian to pick up the child. We respect the autonomy of children, and will never force any student of any age to participate.
- Our instructors and programs are not a licensed Child Care facility. When contacted, parents must come immediately to pick up their child, and resulting penalty may vary if not adhered to.
- If in the event that a lesson must end pre-maturely (due to participation, equipment, or injury), it is solely up to the Alpine Learning Center to determine the outcome of a potential credit voucher.
- All lessons canceled within 5 days of the lesson date will be assessed a $10 cancellation fee.
- All lessons canceled within 2 days of lesson date will be non-refundable, no exceptions.
- If the guest wishes to reschedule, they must do so prior to 2 days from their arrival.
- Lessons can only be rescheduled ONE time and will incur a $10 rescheduling fee.
- Once a lesson has been rescheduled, it becomes non-refundable if the guest wishes to cancel.
We know things happen and unforeseen circumstances can change plans. These policies are to ensure the accessibility of lessons for all. Our Alpine Learning Center will always work to understand each case in fairness, and re-schedule to the best of our ability.