22-23 SEASON PASSES ON SALE
We are welcoming back groups in the 21/22 ski season!
In order to be considered a group the following conditions must apply:
- 20 or more people required: to qualify, at least 20 people need to purchase lift tickets valid on one or multiple of the same ski days (20 one-day, 20 two-day tickets, etc.) in advance.
- Homeschool groups or schools wanting to make a ski day as part of their class curriculum - ask about special rates valid Monday - Friday
- One group leader must handle all order adjustments, payments, and lift ticket pickup.
- All groups must submit a group submission form at least two or more weeks in advance of their arrival date. If approved, all information requested after regarding participants and the group should be finalized no less than five days prior to arrival.
- Payment in full (one transaction) is due at the time of your group's arrival unless prior arrangements have been made.
- We are no longer accepting group requests for President's Day Weekend 2/18-2/21/22.
|GROUP RATES||ADULTS(16-64)||YOUTH (6-15)||SENIOR(65-79)|
|Weekends and Holidays||$75||$60||$60|
Please Note: Groups should not plan, market or schedule outings unless the date & rate has been approved by Granite Peak. Holidays & Peak (busy) Saturdays are not a guarantee for approval based on business levels. Plan accordingly.
Complete the form below to start the reservation process for your group
"*" indicates required fields