85th ANNIVERSARY GALA | FEB. 10, 2023
Private or Semi-Private Lessons Give You ALL the Attention!
One-on-one training for children and adults of all abilities, from beginner to advanced, looking to advance their technical skiing or snowboarding skills! Lessons are now 90-minutes long, giving you plenty of time to work on skills without feeling rushed.
Available to two people if you wish to grab a friend at a similar ability level to receive feedback and practice together.
This total mountain experience is for all intermediate to advanced skiers or snowboarders and is designed for couples, families, friends and groups who are looking for a tour of the ski trails with little instruction. Two to five people make up your group. Check out the Granite Group Experience Tour!
- Mon - Thurs as requested
- Between 10am - 4pm
- Fri, Sat, Sun & Holidays:
- 9am, 11am, 1pm and 3pm
- Christmas Week 12/26 - 12/30
- Martin Luther King Jr. Monday
- President's Monday
*Offered daily upon availability.
- Private 90-min: $125
Mini Privates Ages 2-4 Available, must be potty trained
- Semi-Private: Add an additional person - $75 (one addition maximum)
- Additional hour: $75 per person (pending instructor availability, call to inquire or purchase)
Note: Please understand that lessons are in high-demand and at times sold out. To respect the time of our instructors and others who need lessons, please read the policies below to fully understand your responsibilities when booking.
Alpine Learning Center Policies
Purchase of lessons indicates that you have read and agree to all Alpine Learning Center policies, including Cancellation Policies (see below).
- Full payment is required in advance to secure booking.
- Purchase of lessons does not include a lift ticket or rental equipment.
- If in the event that a child is no longer a willing participant in their lesson, we will contact the parent/guardian to pick up the child. We respect the autonomy of children, and will never force any student of any age to participate.
- Our instructors and programs are not a licensed Child Care facility. When contacted, parents must come immediately to pick up their child, and resulting penalty may vary if not adhered to.
- If in the event that a lesson must end pre-maturely (due to participation, equipment, or injury), it is solely up to the Alpine Learning Center to determine the outcome of a potential credit voucher.
- All lessons canceled within 5 days of lesson date will be refunded, and assessed a $10 cancellation fee.
- All lessons canceled within 2 days of lesson date will not be refunded, no exceptions.
- Lessons can only be rescheduled one (1) time and will incur a $10 rescheduling fee.
- In the event your lesson needs to be rescheduled, we cannot guarantee an available time on the date of your arrival. We recommend rescheduling at least 5 days in advance.
- Once a lesson has been rescheduled, it becomes non-refundable if the guest wishes to cancel.
- Lessons will not be extended, rescheduled, prorated or refunded due to the late arrival of guests.
- Arrive at the Alpine Learning Center for check-in at least 20 minutes prior to your lesson, ready* to be on the hill.
*(Tickets purchased and RFID pass acquired | Rental equipment purchased, fitted, and with you)
We know things happen and unforeseen circumstances can change plans. These policies are to ensure the accessibility of lessons for all. Our Alpine Learning Center will always work to understand each case in fairness, and re-schedule to the best of our ability.