We are looking for an experienced or non-experienced food & beverage team members to help prepare meals according to our standard recipes. In this position, your principal goal will be to prepare high-quality meals that meet exact specifications. You will be responsible for setting up the prep station, stocking inventory, and maintaining sanitation standards. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and multi-tasking skills. Ultimately, you will play an essential role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and restaurant growth.
- Batch cook soups, stews and chili to be used throughout the week and replenish as needed
- Prepare salads, wraps and sandwiches and package for sale
- Bake cookies, brownies and other desserts based on recipes that will be provided
- Knife work to include the cutting of produce and proteins
- Receive orders from vendors and put away products in designated areas
- Help supervisors with weekly inventory
- Help restock food venues to ensure proper par levels in each location
- The ability and desire to step in when needed to help run venues during busy periods
- Previous restaurant or hospitality experience in “back of house” operations preferred
- Applicants with Culinary Degree or specific food service training are encouraged to apply, but am also interested in those individuals that have a passion for food service in non-traditional settings.