Local Themed Night with Adult Race League, Special Historic Menu, Beer, Food & Old Fashioned Specials
Join us on Wednesday nights from 5pm - 9pm for Wisconsin Wednesday Nights. We're partnering up with the Granite Peak Ski Team to offer up an Adult Race League every week featuring GS Style racing on Exhibition with a few fun other races thrown in throughout the season.
The Historic Bar & Restaurant will also be open for these special Wednesday nights offering up an après menu with finger food favorites like wings, cheese curds, onion rings and more. We'll offer Wisconsin Old Fashions at 50% off and each week we'll have a special Wisconsin beer on special with giveaways.
ADULT RACE LEAGUE FEES
- $175 per person, this includes one complimentary casino night ticket for the Spring 2021 Casino Night.
- Teams of 4-6 people
- If you don't have team, please let us know. We can hook you up!
- Team fees include:
- Wednesday night race nights Jan. 6 - Mar. 17
- Free Entry into all GSPT NASTAR Club Races (Sundays/Fridays)
- 1 Free Spring 2021 Casino Night Ticket (additional tickets can be purchased for $50 each)
- Free Entry into year end Midwest Race League Championship.
- Team Expenses for training of Pace Setters, Course Setters, and Timers.
- Team Expenses for all race equipment including start tunnel, gates and gate repair, finish house, storage trailer, and timing system.
- Start Banquet
- Finish/Awards Banquet
- Race league fees do not include season pass or lift ticket access and all participants must have a ticket and helmet.
ADULTS LEAGUE DETAILS/EXPECTATIONS
- 4-6 person teams - male or female of any combination or register as an individual
- NO substitutions
- Helmets are required
- Includes Sunday (sometimes Friday night) NASTAR Club Races.
- Make sure to check out the GPST Calendar for specific dates and times.
- NASTAR age categories and team points are used for scoring
- 2 runs each night per racer, top 3 scores for team totals. Lowest season accumulation for season team championship
- Individual finish points accumulate for season awards
- Awards and trophies at the awards banquet following the season. 1st, 2nd, & 3rd in each age group. Teams 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
- Bartenders Trophy, voted on by GPST board, Granite Peak management and the Bartenders!