Hump Day Fun
Adult race league, special historic menu, beer and old fashioned specials!
Join us Wednesday nights from 5pm - 9pm as we partner up with the Granite Peak Ski Team to offer up an Adult Race League every week featuring GS Style racing on Exhibition with a few fun other races thrown in throughout the season.
The Historic Bar & Restaurant will also be open for these special Wednesday nights, offering up finger food favorites like wings, cheese curds, onion rings and more. We'll offer Wisconsin Old Fashioneds at 50% off and each week we'll have a special Wisconsin beer on special with giveaways.
- $100 per person—this includes one complimentary casino night ticket for the Spring 2021 Casino Night.
- Teams of 4-6 people—if you don't have a team, please let us know. We can hook you up!
- Team fees include:
- Wednesday night race nights January 5 - March 16
- Free Entry into all GSPT NASTAR Club Races (Sundays/Fridays)
- 1 Free Spring 2022 Casino Night Ticket (additional tickets can be purchased for $50 each)
- Free Entry into year-end Midwest Race League Championship.
- Team Expenses for training of Pace Setters, Course Setters, and Timers.
- Team Expenses for all race equipment including start tunnel, gates and gate repair, finish house, storage trailer, and timing system.
- Start Banquet and Finish Awards Banquet
- Race league fees do not include season pass or lift ticket access and all participants must have a ticket and helmet.
Adults League Details/Expectations
- 4-6 person teams - male or female of any combination or register as an individual
- NO substitutions
- Helmets are required
- Includes Sunday (sometimes Friday night) NASTAR Club Races.
- Make sure to check out the GPST Calendar for specific dates and times.
- NASTAR age categories and team points are used for scoring
- 2 runs each night per racer, top 3 scores for team totals. Lowest season accumulation for season team championship
- Individual finish points accumulate for season awards
- Awards and trophies at the awards banquet following the season. 1st, 2nd, & 3rd in each age group. Teams 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
- Bartenders Trophy, voted on by GPST board, Granite Peak management and the Bartenders!