Hump Day Fun
Adult race league, special historic menu, beer and old fashioned specials!
Join us Wednesday nights from 5pm - 9pm for Wisconsin Wednesdays.
$20 Lift Tickets. $20 Rentals. $5 Wisconsin Brewed Beer on Tap & $5 Wisconsin Old Fashioned Cocktails. *Tickets and Rentals purchased on site, at the ticket windows only!*
The Historic Bar & Restaurant will also be open for these special Wednesday nights, offering up our appetizer menu of finger food favorites like wings, cheese curds, onion rings and more.
The Adult Race League is also happening on Wednesday Nights with plenty of fun on Exhibition. This fun league has a ton of camraderie with a little competitive spirit. Join a team and get in on the gate action.
- $100 per person.
- Teams of 4-8 people—if you don't have a team, please let us know. We can hook you up!
- Team fees include:
- Wednesday night race nights January 5 - March 16
- Free Entry into all GSPT NASTAR Club Races (Sundays/Fridays)
- Free Entry into year-end Midwest Race League Championship.
- Team Expenses for training of Pace Setters, Course Setters, and Timers.
- Team Expenses for all race equipment including start tunnel, gates and gate repair, finish house, storage trailer, and timing system.
- Start Banquet and Finish Awards Banquet
- Race league fees do not include season pass or lift ticket access and all participants must have a ticket and helmet.
Adults League Details/Expectations
- 4-6 person teams - male or female of any combination or register as an individual
- NO substitutions
- Helmets are required
- Includes Sunday (sometimes Friday night) NASTAR Club Races.
- Make sure to check out the GPST Calendar for specific dates and times.
- NASTAR age categories and team points are used for scoring
- 2 runs each night per racer, top 3 scores for team totals. Lowest season accumulation for season team championship
- Individual finish points accumulate for season awards
- Awards and trophies at the awards banquet following the season. 1st, 2nd, & 3rd in each age group. Teams 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
- Bartenders Trophy, voted on by GPST board, Granite Peak management and the Bartenders!