Snow School Business Administrator ...
Job Summary: The Snow School Business Administrator is the “right-hand” of School Director. This position is 25-40 hours per week and assists office staff, aids in the booking and selling of all School products, schedules lessons, tracks department timesheets, along with various other duties related to the successful business operations of the School.
Duties and responsibilities
- Works closely with the Director in all functions of the School including hiring and training
- Communicates with guests in person, email, and over the phone regarding questions/concerns
- Confirms online reservations with guests and provides information for a smooth lesson experience
- Makes and fulfills reservations and tracks all Pre-Bookings
- Maintains a daily, monthly, season long work schedule of Private & Group Lessons, which meshes guest needs with appropriate instructors
- Maintains a knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of all Snow School Staff.
- Maintains an understanding of the operational schedule and daily limitations of the School for lesson availability
- Maintains knowledge of all School products, programs, restrictions and guest policies.
- Knows, understands, and supports the importance of the role all instructors play in the overall success of the resort operations and be able to communicate that information
- Communicates with supervisory staff in assigning lessons
- Works efficiently with the ticketing system to sell products and accurately operate the register assigned for the day
- Accurately, neatly and expediently completes cashier reports summarizing and accounting for daily revenues versus reported sales.
- Handles daily time-keeping and bonus tracking for the entire School
- Effectively communicates in a cheerful, knowledgeable, and professional manner with staff and guests.
- Understands Internal as well as External Guest Service
- May be called upon to teach lessons if there is walk-in business and no instructors are available.
- Age 18+ preferred and a High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous ski school and/or other ski resort experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills as well as organizational and time management skills
- Good work ethic, dependability, and excellent customer service & communication skills
- Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to learn and grow
- Must be able and willing to work holidays and weekends
Working conditions & Physical Requirements
The Snow School Business Administrator position is based both inside and outside, and is exposed to temperature extremes (above 85 degrees and below 20 degrees), sun and wind exposure, inclement weather. Must be able to walk on even/uneven/slippery terrain, climb/descend even/uneven/slippery terrain, climb/descend stairs, stand and/or sit for long periods of time, bend, stoop, reach, push, pull, lift objects which may be heavy, etc. Intermediate+ level skiing and/or riding capabilities is preferred.
APPLY FOR TICKET SALES: Download Application
**Please make sure to write down position applying for. Submit application in person or email directly to email@example.com