Prices Increase after September 30th & November 10th.
The Granite Peak Season Pass is the Midwest's best ski resort pass attracting thousands of pass-holders throughout Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan and Minnesota. With a perfect mix of 68 runs for beginners, intermediates and experts, 4 terrain parks, 3 mogul runs, acres of tree-skiing glades and the highest vertical in multiple Midwestern states, you'll want to ski and snowboard to your heart's content. In fact, ski only 6 times in a season and you've more than paid for your pass (based on window ticket pricing).
With the all new RFID Gate System, discounts couldn't be any easier. Scan your RFID card if you see an Axess Scan Pad near a POS station and apply your discounts! That's it.
Season Pass PERKS...
- 20% off all food and beverage items in the Historic & Sundance Chalets (Carry in food or beverages are not allowed inside the chalets or on the outside patios)
- 20% off all tuning services and any purchase made in the Granite Ski & Sport Shop (Excludes sale items)
- Bring a Guest on Sunday nights (5-9pm) and your guest gets a $16 lift and $12 price rental equipment. (NOT VALID December 21st - January 5th. | Limit to two.)
- Season Pass holders each receive 50% OFF ALL LIFT TICKETS to Lutsen Mountains (no blackout dates) during 2019-2020 season. Order Lutsen Lift Tickets and Lodging at www.lutsen.com/granitepeak
- Plus -Save 15% Weekends and Holidays, 35% Midweek on SKI-IN/SKI-OUT LODGING at Eagle Ridge Resort at Lutsen Mountains.
- BOYNE RESORTS! Granite Peak Season Passholders receive 25% off lift tickets at Boyne Resorts' nine mountain resorts/day ski areas across North American, at any time when purchased at a resort ticket window.
Present your Granite Peak Season Pass and save 25% on the current window rate for lift tickets at Boyne Highlands Resort and Boyne Mountain Resort in Michigan, Big Sky Resort in Montana, Brighton Resort in Utah, The Summit at Snoqualmie in Washington, Cypress Mountain in British Columbia, Loon Mountain Resort in New Hampshire and Sunday River Resort and Sugarloaf in Maine. Discount applied to one ticket per pass and may not be combined with any other specials or offers.