Season Passholder Appreciation Weekend
Saturday & Sunday March 13 - 14, 2021
A weekend dedicated to our loyal 2020-2021 season pass holders. It's been a challenging year with all the COVID-19 restrictions but the ski season was one to truly celebrate and we wish to thank you for your continued visitation and loyalty to our resort. We have a bunch of special events lined up just for you.
- ALL SEASON PASSES HONORED - VALUE PASSES TOO!
- Early Morning Lift Access on Comet at 8am
- Our GM Greg Fisher & his son Ronan will join you for a few laps off the Comet 6-pack
- All Weekend Special Retail Sales for Passholders Only
- 40% off (excludes gloves and goggles)
- Dual Style GS Course on Exhibition Open to All Guests
- Saturday and Sunday 10am - 1pm
- Season Passholder Only Cookout
- Saturday 12pm - 1:30pm
- Served by our Senior Management Team
- While Supplies Last
- Location - near Ski Patrol top of the mountain.
- Free Hamburger & Hot Dogs, Soft Drinks
- We'll probably have beer for sale too.
- Sunday Morning Q&A with Greg Fisher, GM & Marketing Director
- Historic Chalet 10am - 11am
- Greg will talk about some future plans, answer questions and talk about his as well as ownership visions for the future
- Special Season Passholder Raffle
- Saturday 12pm - 3pm
- Historic Base Lodge Basement
- Each passholder will get 5 raffle tickets to put into their favorite bucket for a chance to win some cool Granite Peak and Wausau Area prizes and gifts.
- 2021-2022 Season Passes on Sale to the General Public
- New Payment Plan also available on this date.