22-23 SEASON PASSES ON SALE
Rental Technician …
Granite Peak Ski Area is a privately-owned ski hill located in the Heart of Wisconsin. As a primarily winter season facility we depend highly on our seasonal team to function smoothly and provide the best guest experience possible. The Granite Peak Team is looking to hire Rental Technician in our Rental Shop for the upcoming season with a love for the outdoors, a desire to learn, and a commitment to excellent service.
Rental shop is a fun, fast paced environment in which staff is in direct contact with guests throughout an entire shift. Rental Shop Technicians are responsible for fitting and adjusting skis, snowboards, bindings and boots.
Employees must work as a team to provide each guest with a friendly, fast and easy experience to get them through the rental shop and out on the slopes as quickly as possible.
- Assist guests in all aspects of rental experience including set up of ski and snowboard rental equipment, filling out rental forms, adjusting equipment and answering questions.
- Maintain an efficient, clean and safe rental shop at all times.
- Prevent internal and external theft at all times.
- Maintain rental fleet and inventory including boots, skis, snowboards, poles, and snowshoes.
- Assist in testing skis and snowboards.
- Assist in tracking equipment and inventory, check in and check out processes.
- Complete all data input and paperwork organization daily.
- Clean, organize, and maintain equipment and rental facilities at all times
- Assist with base area snow removal
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift boots, bindings and skis for an extended period of time.
- Must be able to lift up to thirty (30) pounds.
- Must be able to operate general tools.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Guest service experience.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Ability to interact socially and courteously with guests and coworkers.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of winter snow sport equipment.