Our group lessons are designed for those who have never been on snow or are very much still beginners. Our instructors will help you learn the basics and are the perfect introduction to skiing and riding. Learn in a group environment while you build a strong foundation for speed, accuracy and direction. And the best part is, you'll make some new friends along the way!
- Never-evers to Beginner Skill Levels
Lessons must be booked two weeks in advance.
- Lessons are available on Saturdays and Sundays as well as the following holidays:
- Christmas Week - December 26 - December 30, 2022
- MLK, Monday - January 16, 2023
- President’s Day Monday, February 20, 2023
- 10am, 1pm (ski only)
- $90 per person (13 & Older)
If you are looking for more one-on-one lessons or have a child who is already above a beginner-level skier, we suggest you look into a 90 minute private lesson.
All lessons cancelled within 5 days of lesson date will be assessed a $10 cancellation fee. All lessons cancelled within 2 days of lesson date will be non-refundable, no exceptions. If the guest wishes to reschedule, they must do so prior to 2 days from their arrival. Lessons can only be rescheduled ONE time and will incur a $10 rescheduling fee. Once a lesson has been rescheduled, it becomes non-refundable if the guest wishes to cancel.