October 2, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
This year our annual Ski Swap will be held October 2nd, 2021 8am-2pm.
The VIP pre-sale event will be held October 1st, 2021 5-8pm. The admission to this pre-sale event is $30 for you and your immediate family. This event is limited to the first 100 families.
Benefits of Attending the Pre-Sale:
- Your family gets “first dibs” at the entire inventory that has yet to be viewed by the general public.
- Save money by getting the best deals possible!
- Higher staff to customer ratio (less crowded…yay!)
- You can’t make it Saturday.
- You help to put more smiles on athletes faces because your $30 donation helps to provide priceless ski team experiences!
Here’s a quick recap of how the weekend goes…
Friday, October 1, during the day is tent setup. About 3:00, Friday, Shepherd and Schaller arrives and to unload their trailer. 5-8pm Friday night is the pre-sale. This is a $30 per family entry to shop. Equipment drop off begins Friday at 4pm and runs until 10am Saturday. The main sale, free entry, is Saturday, Oct. 2 from 8am – 2pm. Equipment that doesn’t sell, and checks need to be picked up between 2:30-4:00pm Saturday. Tear down begins at 4:30pm Saturday.
We are also in need of your used equipment, and everyone else that you know has used ski/snowboard equipment. We sell your lightly used items for a 20% commission fee.
How To Sell Your Gear:
The public is invited to drop off their used equipment during the following times:
- Friday, October 1st, 2021 4-8pm
- Saturday, October 2nd, 2021 8am-10am
The used equipment drop off will be at the large tent in the parking lot below (just west) of the rental building with signage indicating “Drop-Off”. Checks and unsold equipment must be picked up Saturday, October 2nd, 2021 between 2:30-4pm.
Examples of used equipment:
- Alpine (downhill) skis
- Accessories (goggles, gloves, helmets, etc)
GPST has the right to refuse sale of any gear for reasons including, but not limited to:
- Any equipment classified as non-service by the manufacturer (We will cross check with a current list)
- Skis are non-shaped (non parabolic)
- Skis/Snowboards and/or bindings are greater than 10 years.
20% consignment fees are applied to all sales of your used gear.