March 18, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
The competition of this revolves behind the lens and on the slopes. Teams of two compete in showcasing not only skills on the features but skills in the edit room!
Both can score a 2023/2024 Legendary Gold Season Pass!
- Must pair up in a team of two, you can only be on one team
- Only footage filmed on 3/18/23 on Sky High/Aspen can be used for your video.
- A BBQ with Brats & Dogs will be 12-1:30pm for those entering into the contest.
- In order to enter your video, you have to tag @granitepeakskiarea, @peakparks, and use #partyatthepeak
- Edits should be less than 1 minute in length so that there is no limitations on social platforms for length.
- Avoid excessive profane language in your music
- Keep it clean as this will be showcased on our brand channels.
- Top 3 videos will be used by Granite Peak in the future on our accounts and content needs to be made available to Granite Peak Marketing Department.
- Submission cutoff Wednesday 3/22 NOON
- Winners announced the evening of Wednesday, March 22, 2023
- BOTH FILM & SKIER/SNOWBOARDER MUST WEAR A HELMET AT ALL TIMES
- No Exceptions.
- Top Prize: (2) 23/24 Gold Season Passes
- Second Place: (2) $100 Granite Peak Gift Cards
- Third Place (2) Peak Parks Hoodies
- BOTH FILMERS & RIDERS MUST WEAR A HELMET AT ALL TIMES
HOW DO YOU WIN?
Videos will be graded on 3 components. Each component is graded 1-10 for a total possible score of 30.
- EDIT – 1 minute in length
Cut choices, transitions, creativity in your shot selection, creativity in your angles and variety.
- SKI & SNOWBOARD CREATIVITY
What kind of tricks are featured? Are they natural and unnatural? Switch and regular? What kind of grabs are you doing? How creative can you get?
- OVERALL FLOW
What is the lasting overall impression of your video. Does the skiing/snowboarding, editing, and your music choice all make sense together?