HOLIDAY TICKETS SELLING FAST!
February 6, 2022
Ski Slang Dictionary:
Grom: (noun) a young skier or snowboarder. Primarily a park enthusiast but can relate to any youngster skiing or snowboarding!
Back by popular demand is our 12 & under only Granite Grom Series. This fun event features 90 minutes of morning instruction with our park rangers as well as ski & snowboard instructors, a pizza lunch, and then a fun afternoon competition.
Helmets & lift ticket/season pass required. Limited to 40 entries and “groms” should feel comfortable in our Grommet Park.
- 9am – 10am Registration & Bib Pick up
- Online Registration (Available Soon)
- Limited to 40 kids.
- Parents must fill out waiver.
- $30 per child.
- 10:30am – 12pm Practice & Teaching
- with Granite Peak Freestyle Coaches & Park Rangers
- 12pm – 12:30pm Lunch Break
- A Pizza Lunch is provided for each registered kid
- 12:30pm – 1pm Warm Up
- 1pm – 2pm Grom Jam!
- Fun run competition
- Kids can get in as many runs as possible.
- 2pm Bib Raffle & Awards
- All kids will walk away with something
- Prizes will be handed out for best tricks, improvement and overall fun!