Discounted Online Rentals
Choose Your Rentals
Note: Demos are only available to purchase at the ski area Demo Center.
In our new Mountain Rental Shop, we offer a fleet of top-quality gear featuring Salomon and Rossignol skis and Rossignol snowboards. Our experienced rental professionals will make all the necessary adjustments to get you out on the slopes without wasting any time.
Please note that online equipment rentals must be placed at least one day prior to your arrival.
|Prices Online||2-days||Additional Days|
|Adults (13+) Complete Ski or Snowboard Set - Standard||$66
|Adults (13+) Complete Ski Set - Premium||$78
|Child (12-under) Complete Ski or Snowboard Set||$50
|Window Prices||1-day||2-days||Additional Days|
|Adults (13+) Complete Ski or Snowboard Set - Standard||$38||$76||$28/day
|Adults (13+) Complete Ski Set - Premium||$44||$88||$34/day
|Child (12-under) Complete Ski or Snowboard Set||$30||$60||$20/day
|Demo Skis (Adults - Skis Only)||$52||$94||$42/day|
*$10 fee for switching skis/snowboard or for switching high performance on multi-day rates.
Order Discounted Online Rentals Now
- All prices are subject to 5.5% sales tax and 3% facility enhancement fee.
- Savings based on savings from purchase of single day rental.
- Snowboards are rented only as a set; no rental of snowboards or boots separately.
- Helmets are not included in the rental package. They must be ordered separately.
- Helmets are limited and are on a first come/first serve basis.
How to Order
- Choose the quantity and type of equipment you need.
- Choose the number of days you want to rent the equipment for.
- Complete the Ski Rental and Release Form or the Snowboard Rental and Release Form, or the Ski Rental No Release Form or Ski Rental No Release Form and print out a copy. Completing this in advance will expedite the fitting of your equipment once you arrive at the ski area. If applicable, please complete the Parental Permission Release Form also.
- After ordering, a confirmation letter will appear on your screen which you will need to print out. If you are unable to print the confirmation letter, we will keep a copy at Granite Peak. When you arrive to use your tickets, please be prepared to present proper identification.
How to Pick Up Equipment
- When you arrive at Granite Peak, follow signs for Ticket Office, where you will present your confirmation and receive an equipment voucher. (Please be prepared to present proper identification.)
We accept VISA and MASTERCARD and DISCOVER payments online. All transactions are processed by a secure server. Multi-day Rentals purchased on-line may be used any day during the ski season, but must be used on consecutive days; Rental purchases are non-refundable. No exceptions.
If you have further questions, feel free to contact our Granite Peak at 715.845.2846
Carry in food and beverages of any kind are not allowed!