Plan and Buy
- Early Season Tickets
- Regular Season Tickets
- Spring Vacation Season Tickets
- Lodging Packages
- Season Passes
- Gift Certificates
- Group Rates
- Lift & Lodging Package Specials
The Alpine Learning Center has a host of experienced and enthusiastic ski and snowboard instructors ready to teach you skills you will need to get around the mountain or to take your skiing or boarding to the next level.
Lesson Cancellation: Cancellation must be made at least 24 hours prior to scheduled lesson time. Due to high demand, there will be no refunds for any lessons not cancelled within 24 hours of lesson time.
How to Order Multi-Day Tickets
- Choose the date of your lessons.
- Choose the quantity and type of lesson you want.
- Please download and fill out our Ski School Release Form or our Ski School No Release Form which states for a fee of $15 per person per day in addition to the normal lift ticket price, Granite Peak offers an optional lift ticket that does not require me to sign a Release of Liability.
- After ordering, a confirmation letter will appear on your screen which you will need to print out. If you are unable to print the confirmation letter, we will keep a copy at Granite Peak. When you arrive to use your tickets, please be prepared to present proper identification.
Lessons must be ordered 1 day prior to lesson. (24 hours)
Alpine Learning Center
Great Beginner Terrain
Blessed with some of the most ideal beginner terrain in the U.S., Granite Peak has three lifts devoted to learning skiers and boarders. Click here to learn more about our beginner runs and lifts.
We offer three programs: the Teddy Bears for ages 3 to 5, Grizzlies ages 6 to 8 and the Mountaineers Program for ages 9 to 12. Choose between the morning session (10 a.m to Noon) or the afternoon session (1 p.m. to 3 p.m.). Click here to learn more about our children's programs.
Now Available: Full Day Programs: (10am to 3pm) - Includes Free Lunch.
- Full Day Program: $94 (ski only)
- Full Day Program Ordered Online: $90 (ski only)
Call 715-845-2846 to make a reservation. Reservations are required.
For older youth and adults, we have an entire staff of experienced and enthusiastic instructors who can show first-timers the basics or help a more experienced skier or snowboarder learn skills that will take them to the next level. Click here for more information on ski and snowboard lessons.
Book Lessons Online
Lesson programs fill up quickly. Click here to reserve a lesson spot now, and to save $ with our new internet-only pricing.