Plan and Buy
- Early Season Tickets
- Regular Season Tickets
- Spring Vacation Season Tickets
- Lodging Packages
- Season Passes
- Gift Certificates
- Group Rates
- Lift & Lodging Package Specials
Spring Vacation Lift Tickets - Valid March 11 - April 13, 2013
These prices are effective if you are skiing or snowboarding prior to December 10th or after March 10th
These prices are the same price whether purchased online or at the ski area ticket window.
|Early/Spring Vacation Pricing||Open-4pm||Noon-4pm||4pm-9pm||1 Day
(Open - Close)
|Adult/Child Combo (9-4pm)||-||-||-||$53||$106||$53|
Avalanche Days begin March 25 - April 7th. Open 9-5 daily except Wednesday, Friday & Saturday, open 9-9
Spring Vacation Lift tickets must be purchased at the ski area ticket window unless ordered with a lodging package.
Night Skiing 4-9 all ages: $17.
Internet Tickets valid open-close
Closed Sunday Nights (Except Dec 30, Jan 20, Feb 17)
Closed Monday Nights
- Adult/Child combo package represents the best value for adults with children.
- Lift tickets for children age 5 and under are free, rental fees still apply
- Savings based on savings from purchase of consecutive single day tickets plus $8/day for night skiing upgrade (night skiing is free with Internet Tickets).
- In the event a rain check is issued, the value of the rain check given will be determined based on the cost of what the customer pays, minus the full window price of a one-day ticket.
How to Order Multi-Day Tickets
- Choose the quantity and type of tickets you would like. Multiple day lift tickets must be used consecutive days.
- Choose the number of days you will be staying. (Note that choosing the Family Combo (1 Adult/1 Child) is a better value than choosing an Individual Adult and an Individual Child ticket.)
- Please download and fill out our Lift Ticket Release Form or our Lift Ticket No Release Form. Please note there is a $15 charge for lift ticket no release form.
- After ordering, a confirmation letter will appear on your screen which you will need to print out. If you are unable to print the confirmation letter, we will keep a copy at Granite Peak. When you arrive to use your tickets, please be prepared to present proper identification.
How to Pick Up Tickets
When you arrive at Granite Peak, follow signs for the Ticket Office, where you will present your confirmation letter and receive your tickets.
We accept VISA, MASTERCARD and Discover payments online. All transactions are processed by a secure server. Multi-day tickets purchased on-line may be used any day during the 2012-13 ski season; Note that all ticket cancellation refunds are issued as a voucher only, valid for one year from date of cancellation. No exceptions.
If you have further questions, feel free to contact our ticket administrators at 715.845.2846