Lift Tickets - 2013-14
Early Season Pricing (Valid Opening Day - Dec. 8)
Gift of Christmas Past Tickets
Available at the ticket window or when purchased with a lodging package only
|Gift of Christmas Past||2 day||Additional Days|
|Adults (13+) Valid Dec 14, 2013 to Dec 23, 2013||$89||$41|
|Senior Valid Dec 14, 2013 to Dec 23, 2013||$41||$31|
|Child (12-under) Valid Dec 14, 2013 to Dec 23, 2013||$41||$31|
Regular Season Pricing (Valid Dec. 9 - Mar. 23)
Spring Vacation Season Pricing (Valid Mar. 24 - Closing Day)
** Single Day Lift Tickets are available Only at the ticket window
Night Skiing 4-9 all ages: $36.
Internet Tickets valid open-close
Closed Sunday Nights (Except Dec 29, Jan 19, Feb 16)
- Adult/Child combo package represents the best value for adults with children.
- Lift tickets for children age 5 and under are free, rental fees still apply
- Savings based on savings from purchase of consecutive single day tickets plus $8/day for night skiing upgrade (night skiing is free with Internet Tickets).
- In the event a rain check is issued, the value of the rain check given will be determined based on the cost of what the customer pays, minus the full window price of a one-day ticket.
How to Order Multi-Day Tickets
- Choose the quantity and type of tickets you would like. Multiple day lift tickets must be used consecutive days.
- Choose the number of days you will be staying. (Note that choosing the Family Combo (1 Adult/1 Child) is a better value than choosing an Individual Adult and an Individual Child ticket.)
- Please download and fill out our Lift Ticket Release Form or our Lift Ticket No Release Form. Please note there is a $15 charge for lift ticket no release form.
- After ordering, a confirmation letter will appear on your screen which you will need to print out. If you are unable to print the confirmation letter, we will keep a copy at Granite Peak. When you arrive to use your tickets, please be prepared to present proper identification.
How to Pick Up Tickets
When you arrive at Granite Peak, follow signs for the Ticket Office, where you will present your confirmation letter and receive your tickets.
We accept VISA, MASTERCARD and Discover payments online. All transactions are processed by a secure server. Multi-day tickets purchased on-line may be used any day during the 2013-14 ski season; Note that all ticket cancellation refunds are issued as a voucher only, valid for one year from date of cancellation. No exceptions.
If you have further questions, feel free to contact our ticket administrators at 715.845.2846
Carry in food and beverages of any kind are not allowed!