A Whole New Village
Over the past 14 years, Granite Peak's base village has been transformed into a comprehensive ski area village with an array of services. Several new buildings have been added and all of the existing buildings have been completely re-built and upgraded. There is a massive new cedar chalet with two fireplaces and vaulted ceilings, and the historic stone chalet has been completely restored to its original character. This is what you will find:
- New Granite Ski and Sports, featuring Mountain Hardware
and Obermeyer jackets, Spy and Smith goggles, tshirts and sweatshirts.
- New Peak Performance Demos and Tuning Center, with the latest Salomon, Rossignol, Volkl, and Atomic skis.
- New Sundance Chalet and Grill, specializing in burgers, pizzas,
salads, home-made soups and bakery items
- Historic stone Historic Stone Chalet, completely refurbished to its
- New Alpine Learning Center, offering easy lessons for beginners
and fun programs for children
- New Lounge area, located upstairs in the Historic Chalet
- New Mountain Rental Shop, with more than 2,000 new Salomon and Rossignol skis and snowboards
We've added a host of refinements, upgrades and new items including a fully paved parking lot, 50% more shopping space, 50% more ticket windows, and outdoor decks and patios.